Meet Michael Miller
Inspirational leadership, motivational, and our most requested speaker!
Michael is a leadership trainer and consultant. He seeks to help others be their best and get what they want out of their work and life. He does this by teaching them to think differently about themselves.
Since coming to FUN Enterprises, Michael has spent the past 15 years traveling the country speaking at colleges, universities and corporations to help motivate people on topics that increase personal and organizational awareness in a high energy and exciting way.
Michael is largely focused on:
- Effective Communication
- Increasing Self-Awareness
- Handling Conflict
- Enhancing Individual and Group Effectiveness
- B.A. in English, Fairfield University; M.A. in Public Administration from Framingham State College
- 20+ years on the campuses of six colleges and universities as the Assistant Dean of Students, Director of Student Activities, Union, Orientation, Fraternities and Sororities, Multicultural and Residential Hall Director
- Long term consultant to other colleges, playing an integral role in reorganizing and reshaping campus life
- Contributing author of the book: Lessons from the Road: Inspiring Insights by Leading Speakers in Higher Education (2008) and co-author of the book: The NOW Factors of College Success (2009)
Check out Michael’s Training Videos:
What people are saying about Michael Miller?
“Michael Miller is the “WOW” speaker everyone should be looking to bring to campus”
Associate Dean of Students, Augustana College
“He has the ability to make people walk out feeling like they know him and looking at things with a whole new perspective”
Parent of an incoming student
“He is a tremendously talented educator with the ability to energize new students to become engaged leaders and challenge current student leaders to excel”
Associate Director, Eastern Connecticut State University